T&C's “SEASONAL SAVIOUR” INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
THE FERMENTARY X NATASHA MORGAN SYRUPS X GOOD EDI “SEASONAL SAVIOUR” INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
*Please note that we will never contact any entrant requesting their credit card details.*
WIN 1 PRIZE PACK that includes (1) copy of Sharon Flynn’s forthcoming book Wild Drinks, the definitive book on infusing, brewing, and fermenting delicious and often nutritious things to drink, plus (3) jars of Natasha Morgan flavour syrups, and a sample pack of (6) Good Edi edible cups.
- Post a photo or reel to your Instagram feed during June showing one of the THE FERMENTARY X NATASHA MORGAN SYRUPS X GOOD EDI “SEASONAL SAVIOUR” SMOOTHIES
- Make sure you are following each of the promoters on Instagram @thefermentary @natasha_morgan_ @good_edi – and tag each of the promotors your entry
- Make sure you tag each of the promoters on your entry
- Use the hashtag #SeasonalSaviour
Competition closes 5pm AEST Thu 30 June 2022. Winners will be selected based on creativity and notified via social media. Winners must be able to collect their prize from The Fermentary in person on an agreed date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoters of the Competition are:
- The Fermentary 394 Queens Parade, Fitzroy North VIC 3068 abn 78 168 259 498
- Natasha Morgan Syrups 1333 Ballan-Daylesford Road, Spargo Creek, VIC 3461 abn 26 037 261 745
- Good Edi 51 Moreland Rd, Coburg VIC 3058 abn 77 646 016 800
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- The total value of the prize pool is $114.00
- Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents who are over the age of 18, excluding the directors, management and employees (and all their immediate families) of the promoter and associated agencies.
- This “Seasonal Saviour“ Smoothies competition commences 9am AEST June 1, 2022 and finishes on June 30, 2022, at AEST 5 pm.
- To take part in the #SeasonalSaviour Instagram Competition’, eligible participants are required to post a photo to their Instagram feed showing one of the THE FERMENTARY X NATASHA MORGAN SYRUPS X GOOD EDI “SEASONAL SAVIOUR” SMOOTHIES and use #HealThePlanet with their entry, as well as tagging all promotors @thefermentary @natasha_morgan_ @good_edi with their entry. Entrants must be following @thefermentary @natasha_morgan_ @good_edi on Instagram for entries to be eligible.
- All eligible entries must be entered by 5 pm AEST on the due date of Thu 30 June 2022..
- No late entries will be accepted.
- No liability will be accepted for late, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The draw will be conducted by Good Edi on behalf of all promotors, and take place at 51 Moreland Rd, Coburg VIC 3058 on Monday 4 July 2022.
- Winner will be notified by social media. The Winner will be contacted on 5 July 2022. The winner MUST confirm their acceptance of the prize by return email by 5 pm AEST 6 July 2022.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Promoters reserve the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this competition for any reason. The decision of the Promotors is final.
- The winners release the Promoters from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters of the prize.
- In the event of a prize not being claimed, a new winner will be selected and notified on 7 July 2022.
- All entry details of the competition become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters may use the name of the prize winner(s) for promotional purposes without compensation unless the prize winner(s) advises the Promoters otherwise when accepting the prize. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoters are otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoters using their personal information provided for facilitating the promotion, awarding prizes and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for those purposes. The winners’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoters are otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoters sending future marketing materials to Entrants including by electronic messages. Entrants may ask the Promoters to access that personal information and request that corrections be made to it.
- Winners must collect their prize from The Fermentary at an agreed date.